Peanut Butter Cup Filling:
- 1/4 cup Butter, softened
- 1/2 cup Creamy peanut butter
- 1/3 cup DRY roasted peanuts, ground, don't turn into peanut butter
- 1/3 lb powdered sugar more or less
- White Candy Melts
- Red Candy Melts
- Candy eyeballs
- Waxed paper
- Cream butter, peanut butter, and ground dry roasted peanuts together. Mix in powdered sugar.
- Shape into 1/2 tablespoon balls. I like to use a .25 oz scoop. Put in freezer.
- Melt white Candy Melts.
- Remove peanut butter balls from freezer and stick a toothpick into them. Coat with white Candy Melts. Add a candy eyeball to the top before chocolate hardens.
- Melt red Candy Melts. Using a ziploc bag with a tiny hole cut in the corner, pipe red chocolate around each candy eyeball and down sides.
If not serving immediately, store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. To speed up the process you can put the balls into the freezer after every chocolate stage. This will make the chocolate harden much quicker.
*This post contains affiliate links. In order to support this blog and continue providing free content, I may receive a commission from purchases you make through the links in this post. This comes at no cost to you. It just helps me keep the delicious recipes coming. ?