Do you like french toast? What’s your favorite kind?
- 6-8 slices french bread or thick cut bread, about 12-14 oz
- 8 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 14-oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place bread cubed in lightly greased 9x13 baking dish.
- In a mixing bowl, beat together milk, eggs, cinnamon, vanilla, salt and half the sweetened condensed milk.
- Pour milk mixture over the bread. Lightly press bread down using a fork or spoon to help bread absorb milk mixture.
- Drizzle remaining sweetened condensed milk on top.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes until top is golden brown and bread has set.