Easy Cake Mix Lemon Cheesecake Bars
Yield: 20 servings
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
Layers of lemon burst crust, sweet lemon cheesecake filling, and lemony cream cheese frosting, these delicious lemon bars are a great way to welcome Spring.
- 1 lemon cake mix
- 1 can lemon frosting
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 8oz cream cheese, softened
- 4 eggs, 2 for crust, 2 for cheesecake filling
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven, 350 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, add lemon cake mix, 2 eggs, and melted butter. Use a fork to mix until dough forms. Press into a greased 9x13-inch pan (I love my glass pyrex pan). Set aside.
- In a clean mixing bowl, blend cream cheese and lemon frosting together. Split mixture into 2 parts. (1/2 will be used in the cheesecake filling and the other 1/2 will be used as the lemon cream cheese frosting).
- To make the cheesecake filling, take a bowl with 1/2 of the cream cheese mixture and add 2 eggs and vanilla. Beat until blended. Spread evenly over crust.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 38-42 minutes until set. A toothpick poked into the center should come out clean when it's done. Cool completely before frosting.
- Using the remaining 1/2 of the cream cheese mixture, frost bars. Cut into 20-24 pieces and enjoy!
Pages: Page 1 Page 2
Who u always mistake and call Ember says
Ur site it the best??❤️?????I love all of ur amazing recipes. And I love that u do different types of food u like turkey instead of beef. ❤️❤️❤️?????????????? U r on fleek
Perfect I love lemon and I look forward to trying these!?
My boyfriend would LOVE these. Maybe I’ll surprise him by making him a batch this weekend.
This looks SO good! I love lemon desserts!
This is seriously delicious and extremely tempting. I cannot wait to try my hands on this dessert.
OMGoodness you had my mouth watering just looking at these. Can’t wait to make them. 🙂