This easy Tiger Butter Bark is a peanut butter and chocolate enriched bark made with only 3 ingredients. A simple 5-minute candy perfect for sharing year round.
If you are looking for a delicious peanut butter treat that can be ready in minutes… this is it. Tiger butter bark is filled with peanut butter flavor and rich chocolate. This recipe is great for any day or holiday.
Easter is no exception. This year we did something new–we made this delicious bark, bagged it up in cute little bags with fun Easter egg washi tape and give them to neighbors as an early Easter treat.
TIGER BUTTER BARK WITH ONLY 3 INGREDIENTS:
Recipes with few ingredients that are quick and easy to make are awesome to have when you’re in a pinch and need a quick treat. This chocolate bark is great for all of those things and it tastes amazing. If you’re a baker or even just a peanut butter and chocolate fan, you may already have the ingredients on hand.
Here’s what you’ll need to make this Tiger Butter treat.
- Peanut butter
- White chocolate
- Milk or dark chocolate (which ever you prefer)
Awesome, right? These 3 ingredients can be transformed into a delicious, beautiful chocolate candy bark that tastes amazing. This Tiger Butter bark is like a Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup in smooth chocolate bark form. It’s delicious!
HOW WOULD YOU SERVE THIS?
On a platter with other chocolates, in a bag or on a plate for friends and family or eat it right of the tray after it’s done? For me… it’s all of the above. 😉
IF YOU LIKE THIS RECIPE, YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THESE:
CHECK OUT THE FULL PRINTABLE RECIPE BELOW:
Easy Tiger Butter Bark
A peanut butter and chocolate swirled bark made with only 3 ingredients. A simple 5-minute candy perfect for sharing year round.
- 12 oz white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup chocolate chips, milk or semi-sweet--which ever you prefer
- Cover cookie sheet with waxed paper or parchment for easy release once bark has hardened.
- In a microwave safe bowl, heat peanut butter and white chocolate chips in microwave until melted (30 seconds at a time, stirring in between--should take about 1 1/2 minutes). Stir until smooth.
- In another microwave safe bowl, heat chocolate chips in microwave until melted. (30 seconds at a time stirring in between-- should only take about 1 to 1 1/2 minutes). Stir until smooth. Make sure you don't overheat the chocolate or it will burn and become hard.
- Once chocolate mixtures are melted and smooth, pour most of the peanut butter mixture on prepared cookie sheet. Spread until thin and even
- Add regular chocolate in large spoonfuls or lines to the top of the peanut butter mixture. Add remaining peanut butter mixture to the top of the regular chocolate.
- Using a butter knife, swirl the two chocolates back and forth or in circular motions until you reach your desired look.
- Allow bark to cool and harden. Break bark into whatever size you desire or cut into squares.
- When microwaving chocolate to melt, make sure to stir every 20-30 seconds. Do not overheat or the chocolate will burn and become hard.
- When chocolate begins to soften, stir to melt any small lumps. DO NOT overheat.
- To speed up cooling and hardening time, place sheet of bark in the freezer for 15-30 minutes.
- Store bark in an airtight container or bag at room temperature, fridge or freezer.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Hi Chantal. Thanks for stopping by. I use a regular half sheet which is about 13×19 inches. If you love smooth peanut butter you are going to love this. Also, I recently shared a recipe for Easy Tiger Butter Cups. So good! You should check it out. Happy Holidays!
I use a half sheet with is about 13×19 inches.
I am excited to make these today. I was wondering what size cookie sheet did you use? Hopefully I get an answer quick enough. 😊
What size baking sheet?
Taylor Cathcart says
Oh my heck! How awesome would it be to be neighbors?! I would love it too. Thanks for the sweet comment! 😀
I want to be your neighbor! They are lucky to have such a great neighbor and the fudge looks fantastic.