Easy Tiger Butter Bark – A peanut butter and chocolate swirled bark made with only 3 ingredients. A simple 5-minute candy perfect for sharing year round.
TIGER BUTTER BARK WITH ONLY 3 INGREDIENTS:
Recipes with few ingredients that are quick and easy to make are awesome to have when you’re in a pinch and need a quick treat. This Tiger Butter is great for all of those things and it tastes amazing. If you’re a baker or even just a peanut butter and chocolate fan, you may already have the ingredients on hand. Here’s what you’ll need to make this Tiger Butter treat.
- Peanut butter
- White chocolate
- Milk or dark chocolate (which ever you prefer)
Awesome, right? These 3 ingredients can be transformed into a delicious, beautiful chocolate candy bark that tastes amazing. This Tiger Butter bark is like a Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup in smooth chocolate bark form. It’s delicious!
HOW WOULD YOU SERVE THIS?
On a platter with other chocolates, in a bag or on a plate for friends and family or eat it right of the tray after it’s done? For me… it’s all of the above. 😉
CHECK OUT THE FULL PRINTABLE RECIPE BELOW:
Easy Tiger Butter Bark
- 12 oz white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup chocolate chips milk or semi-sweet–which ever you prefer
- Cover cookie sheet with waxed paper or parchment for easy release once bark has hardened.
- In a microwave safe bowl, heat peanut butter and white chocolate chips in microwave until melted (30 seconds at a time, stirring in between–should take about 1 1/2 minutes). Stir until smooth.
- In another microwave safe bowl, heat chocolate chips in microwave until melted. (30 seconds at a time stirring in between– should only take about 1 to 1 1/2 minutes). Stir until smooth. Make sure you don’t overheat the chocolate or it will burn and become hard.
- Once chocolate mixtures are melted and smooth, pour most of the peanut butter mixture on prepared cookie sheet. Spread until thin and even
- Add regular chocolate in large spoonfuls or lines to the top of the peanut butter mixture. Add remaining peanut butter mixture to the top of the regular chocolate.
- Using a butter knife, swirl the two chocolates back and forth or in circular motions until you reach your desired look.
- Allow bark to cool and harden. Break bark into whatever size you desire or cut into squares.
- When microwaving chocolate to melt, make sure to stir every 20-30 seconds. Do not overheat or the chocolate will burn and become hard.
- When chocolate begins to soften, stir to melt any small lumps. DO NOT overheat.
- To speed up cooling and hardening time, place sheet of bark in the freezer for 15-30 minutes.
- Store bark in an airtight container or bag at room temperature, fridge or freezer.