- 4 bananas, frozen
- peanut butter, optional
- chocolate sauce, optional
- chopped peanuts, optional
- Peel ripe bananas and place in freezer ziploc bag. Freeze until hard or overnight.
- Using a juicer with an attachment that allows everything to pass through the machine (or a vitamix blender), grind bananas.
- Mix banana until smooth and creamy.
- Serve or freeze for later.
Peanut butter sauce- microwave a scoop of peanut butter for 15-30 seconds. Simple Chocolate ganache sauce- microwave 1 Tablespoon chocolate and 1 Tablespoon cream for 15 seconds. Stir until combine.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 servings with PB or Chocolate sauce Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 181Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 47mgCarbohydrates: 35gFiber: 4gSugar: 20gProtein: 3g