Chocolate White Chocolate Chip Muffins – Moist, sweet chocolate muffins filled with white chocolate chips. An easy breakfast ready in 30 minutes or less.
These easy Chocolate White Chocolate Chip Muffins make a perfect breakfast for any chocolate lover. They’re a quick and easy breakfast muffin with a sweet, chocolatey base loaded with creamy white chocolate chips. With only 30 minutes to spare, you can whip up a batch of this Chocolate White Chocolate Chip Muffins. This muffin recipe is a fabulous recipe to have in your recipe box.
IF YOU LIKE THIS MUFFIN RECIPE, YOU MAKE ALSO LIKE THESE:
- 15-Minute Mini Cinnamon Muffins
- Easy Blueberry Muffins
- Cinnamon Apple Crumb Streusel Muffins
- Cream Cheese French Toast Muffins
DO I HAVE TO MAKE THESE CHOCOLATE MUFFINS WITH WHITE CHOCOLATE CHIPS?
You can use whatever kind of chocolate chips you prefer (white, milk, dark, semi-sweet, peanut butter, etc). I love the white chocolate chips in this because it adds a beautiful contrast to the dark chocolate muffin base and they add a nice sweetness.
We also love to enjoy these muffins with a smear of peanut butter and glass of milk. Yum!
These easy chocolate white chocolate muffins are a go-to simple breakfast we enjoy.
PRO TIP: Freeze leftover muffins in an airtight bag or container. When ready to eat one, just pop the frozen muffin into the microwave for 10-20 seconds. This makes for a great grab-and-go breakfast, snack or dessert.
WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE GO-TO BREAKFAST?
Here’s the full printable recipe. Enjoy!
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1 cup milk
- 1 3/4 cups flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup white chocolate chips (reserve 1/3 cup to add to top of muffins)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, mix sugar, oil, and eggs together. Add milk and blend.
- In a separate bowl, blend flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder, and salt together.
- Mix 1/2 the flour mixture into the wet mixture at a time. Mix until ALMOST incorporated. Fold in 2/3 cup white chocolate chips.
- In a prepared (spray muffin tin with nonstick spray or line with paper liners) muffin tin, fill cups 3/4 full. Sprinkle with remaining white chocolate chips.
- Bake at 350°F for 21-23 minutes or only until a toothpick poked into the center comes out clean.
- Eat plain or spread with peanut butter.
1. Flour was spooned and leveled.