Easy Cadbury Jingle Bell Fudge
Easy 3-Ingredient Jingle Bell Fudge - smooth, rich chocolate fudge filled with festive red, white and green "jingle bell" Cadbury chocolate balls. A perfect holiday treat to share!
- 12 oz chocolate milk or semi-sweet depending on if you prefer dark chocolate
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 10 oz bag Cadbury Christmas "Jingle Bells"
- Line an 8x8 inch pan with parchment paper.
- Add chocolate and sweetened condensed milk together in microwave-save bowl. Microwave on high for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes or until mixture is hot and chocolate begins melting. Stir mixture until smooth.
- Mix in half the bag (about 5 oof Cadbury Jingle Bell chocolates into the fudge mixture. Pour mixture into 8x8 inch lined pan. Spread until even.
Sprinkle (or place in rows for easier cutting) remaining Cadbury Jingle Bell chocolates on top and press gently. Chill in fridge or freezer for 30 minutes to 1 hour or until set.
- Cut into 36 pieces and enjoy. Store in fridge for up to 2 weeks.