- 12 oz chocolate milk or semi-sweet, depending on if you prefer dark chocolate
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 10 oz bag Cadbury Christmas "Jingle Bells"
- Line an 8x8 inch pan with parchment paper.
- Add chocolate and sweetened condensed milk together in microwave-save bowl. Microwave on high for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes or until mixture is hot and chocolate begins melting. Stir mixture until smooth.
- Mix in half the bag (about 5 oof Cadbury Jingle Bell chocolates into the fudge mixture. Pour mixture into 8x8 inch lined pan. Spread until even.
- Sprinkle (or place in rows for easier cutting) remaining Cadbury Jingle Bell chocolates on top and press gently. Chill in fridge or freezer for 30 minutes to 1 hour or until set.
- Cut into 36 pieces and enjoy. Store in fridge for up to 2 weeks.
Are you looking for MORE fun Christmas ideas? Check these out!
Pages: Page 1 Page 2