- 1 1/4 cups flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Mix all ingredients together until dough forms.
- Pour out onto flour-dusted surface and knead until smooth (2-3 minutes). Add additional flour if sticking to hands.
- Place in bowl and cover. Let rest for 10 minutes.
- Divide in two parts. Roll out to 1/4 to 1/8 inch thick and cut into 1/4 inch wide strips. Place on floured surface until ready to use.
- Add raw noodles to boiling soup. Allow them to cook 3-5 minutes until they begin to float.
If making pasta, boil in 6-8 cups water for 3-5 minutes (until they begin to float). Serve with your choice of sauce.