Soft and chewy Nutella Cookies topped with hazelnut spread M&Ms. A fun, delicious Nutella cookie recipe ready in about 20 minutes!
Are you a Nutella lover?
These Nutella cookies are so good. Like… lick-the-Nutella-off-the-spoon good.
Just think, peanut butter cookie texture meets Nutella chocolate-y goodness. These Nutella cookies have the same delicious, soft, chewy texture as a classic peanut butter cookie but are full of rich Nutella flavor.
To top it off I added some Hazelnut Spread M&Ms for a festive Valentine’s touch. They taste even better than they look!
IF YOU LIKE THIS RECIPE, YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THESE:
- Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- Chewy Toffee Almond Cookies
- Cherry Heart Cream Cheese Cookies
- Soft Ginger Snaps
- Walnut Applesauce Cookies
HOW DO I MAKE NUTELLA COOKIES?
Here’s a little video I made to show you how easy this recipe is to make!
There’s no tricks or secrets here. These Nutella cookies are easy to make. You probably already have the ingredients in your pantry.
You will need:
- sugar and brown sugar
- Nutella (of course)
- an egg
- baking soda
- Hazelnut Spread m&ms
You will start by creaming the fats and sugar together. Then add the egg and vanilla.
After that, the dry ingredients go in.
Once mixed, form into balls and roll in sugar.
Bake um’ up most of the way then add the m&ms. Pop them back in the oven for just a minute or two and they’re done.
If you like Nutella, you are going to love these cookies!
WHERE CAN I BUY HAZELNUT SPREAD M&MS…
I found these Nutella gems in my local grocery store. If you can’t find them in your regular grocery store, you can find them online HERE.
If you don’t want to use hazelnut spread m&ms you can also use regular m&ms or omit them altogether.
When I saw these m&ms last week in the seasonal candy aisle, I had to try them. Being a huge Nutella fan, I’m glad I did. These cookies turned out even better than I had imagined.
ARE YOU READY TO ENJOY THESE COOKIES?
Here’s the full printable recipe. I hope you enjoy it as much as we do.
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 3/4 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 8oz bag Hazelnut Spread m&ms
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a mixing bowl, cream butter, Nutella, sugar and brown sugar together.
- Add egg and vanilla.
- Once mixed add flour, salt, and baking soda.
- Mixture will be crumbly but stick together when scooped and rolled into a ball. Scoop and roll dough into 20 balls. Roll each ball in sugar.
- Place 10-12 dough balls on a parchement-lined cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375ºF for 9-10 minutes. Remove and immediately press a few m&ms into each cookie.
- Bake for additional 1-2 minutes to heat m&ms.
- Cool and enjoy.
- If you only want to bake one, bake cookies for 10-11 minutes then add m&ms.
- For a chewier cookie, bake 1 minute less (8-9 minute for the first bake).
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 20 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 237Total Fat: 14gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 22mgSodium: 166mgCarbohydrates: 25gFiber: 2gSugar: 15gProtein: 4g
*This post contains affiliate links. In order to support this blog and continue providing free content, I may receive a commission from purchases you make through the links in this post. This comes at no cost to you. It just helps me keep the delicious recipes coming. ?