Valentine’s day is the day of love and I love chocolate! Do you?
What better dessert to enjoy on Valentine’s than a chocolate one? With Valentine’s Day next month, I thought it would be a great time to share 27+ delicious Chocolate Valentine’s Desserts. Every one of these chocolate desserts would be perfect for Valentine’s Day.
There’s a little pink, a little red and a LOT of chocolate. If you’re looking for a special chocolate dessert to share with loved ones this Valentine’s Day, keep scrolling because we have over 27 fantastic chocolate dessert ideas right here.
2. Easy Valentine’s Turtle Pretzels
4. Chocolate-Covered Strawberry Popsicles
5. Red Heart Brownie Teacakes with almond icing
6. Easy 3-Ingredient Chocolate Mousse
7. Raspberry-Filled Chocolate Mousse Cake with chocolate ganache
8. Homemade Ice Cream Sandwiches
9. Easy Chocolate Covered Strawberries
10. Cherry Heart Cream Cheese Cookies
11. Raspberry Chocolate Mousse Sheet Cake
12. Raspberry Mousse Brownie Cups
13. Easy Valentine’s Dessert Charcuterie Board
14. Easy Vanilla Oreo Truffles
15. Chocolate Covered Pretzels | Dinners, Dishes and Desserts
16. Red Velvet Cake Truffles | Julie’s Eats and Treats
17. Chocolate Hand Pies | Sally’s Baking Addiction
18. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Valentine’s Hearts | OMG Chocolate Desserts
19. No-Bake Raspberry Chocolate Truffles | My Food and Happiness
20. Raspberry Chocolate Swiss Roll | Spend with Pennies
21. Easy White Chocolate Chip Valentine’s Cookies | Mom Endeavors
22. Valentine’s Marshmallow Pops | Two Sisters Crafting
23. Chocolate Covered Strawberry Cupcakes | Live Well Bake Often
24. Chocolate Chip Blondies | Cooking Classy
25. White Chocolate Popcorn | Princess Pinky Girl
26. Small Batch Brownies | Dessert for Two
27. Easy Valentine’s Day Mini Cakes | Oh Nuts
28. Don’t Break My Heart Chocolate Valentine Bark | Dream a Little Bigger
29. Chocolate Cupcake with Red Velvet Frosting | A Spicy Perspective
30. Valentine’s Brownie Pops | Peanut Blossom
31. Frozen Chocolate Raspberry Pie | Food, Folks and Fun
32. Strawberry Truffle Kiss Cookies | Inside Brucrew Life
33. Chocolate Covered Cherry Truffles | Shugary Sweets
34. Chocolate Valentine’s Heart Cupcakes | Glorious Treats
35. Valentine’s Day Chocolate Bark | Cook with Manali
36. 2-Ingredient Quinoa Chocolate Bark | Well Plated
37. Chocolate Cherry French Macarons | Taste and Tell Blog
38. Strawberry Brownie Torte | My Recipe Treasures
Which of these Chocolate Valentine’s Desserts would you like to enjoy this Valentine’s day?
WHAT ABOUT MAKING A HOMEMADE BOX OF CHOCOLATES FOR YOUR SWEETHEART…
Why give a box of store-bought chocolates when you can make it even more special and give homemade hand-dipped chocolates? Here are a few of my favorite recipes:
- White Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
- Peppermint Bark
- Peppermint Patties
- Almond Truffles
- Tiger Butter Bark
- Soft Homemade Caramels
- Black Anise Caramels
- Peanut Butter Balls
- Peanut Brittle
- English Toffee
- Peanut Butter Cups
- Smores Presents
O.P. 2.6.17 Updated: 1.24.21
Thanks, Amy! I’m getting excited for the day of love too. 🙂
Wow, so many great ideas! Thank you for all of your hard work and I am looking forward to Valentines Day!
Thanks Fo! It means so much to me that you liked this collection 🙂 Have a great day!
Your blog is full of amazing mini cake collection .from Red Heart Brownie Teacakes to Chocolate Cherry French Macarons.all are just perfect
thank you for such a beautiful rich cake collection
and all your snaps are so perfect that make your dishes irresistible and yummy to eat.
my personal favorite is Frozen Chocolate Raspberry Pie it looks easy to prepare and ready to eat. I will surely try this.
These all look amazing and like so much fun to make! What did we do before Pinterest? All of the home made desserts in my house were less than attractive looking. 🙂
Tamara Goyette says
I have been hinting at my husband to bring macarons home for us
Those mini cakes are so freaking cute!! And those cookie dough hearts look amazing!!!
Kimberly @ Berly's Kitchen says
This is a great collection of desserts! They all look great, and I have no idea which one I’d choose to make for Valentine’s Day.
Those all look so yummy! I’m such a chocoholic.
Chelsea || http://www.binkiesandbaubles.com
These look amazing! I will definitely be trying the chocolate mousse!!! Yum!
Great roundup! I don’t even know where I’d start – I want to make all of these! Perfect Valentine’s Day ideas.
OMG this is an incredible roundup. Love me some desserts – especially for Valentine’s Day!
I want all of the above please. Wow! Need to step up my baking skills. Everything looks delicious.
What a gorgeous collection! These all look amazing, thanks for sharing my recipe! 🙂
Yes to all of these. I want it all!
You and I are two peas in a pod! Chocolate should be another food group in my opinion. 😉 Thanks for stopping by.
Right?! So delicious! Thanks for stopping by Whitney.
Thanks Katie! If you try them I’d love to hear how they turn out for you. 🙂
This is the ultimate Valentine’s treat list!! You are officially speaking my love language!
I pinned the chocolate cherry Macarons they look delicious!
Katie gibbons says
Yummy! These all look AMAZING! I really want to try to chocolate hand pies – those look delicious!