- 6 slices thick cut french bread (about 12 oz), cubed
- 1 1/2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 sleeve graham crackers (about 9 sheets), crushed
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 14-oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 pint half and half, 1 cup cream, 1 cup milk
- 7 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In mixing bowl, toss bread, half the marshmallows, half the graham crackers, and half the chocolate chips. Pour into 9x13-inch pan lightly sprayed with pan spray.
- Sprinkle remaining marshmallows and chocolate on top.
- Whisk eggs, half and half, sweetened condensed milk, vanilla and salt together. Pour over bread mixture. Lightly press bread down to absorb all the egg milk mixture.
- Sprinkle remaining graham crackers.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes until puffed, marshmallows are toasted and middle is set.
If serving as a dessert, add a dollop of whipped cream or scoop of ice cream.