Sweet Fluffy Omelets are so delicious and a perfect breakfast to enjoy any morning.
If you like this yummy breakfast recipe you may also like these recipes:
- FLUFFY BUTTERMILK PANCAKES – Perfect Classic!
- EASY BLUEBERRY MUFFINS – filled with fresh blueberries.
- 15-MINUTE CINNAMON MUFFINS – super delicious and FAST!
- BERRY BANANA BREAKFAST SMOOTHIE – can be packed with protein.
- 5 eggs, whites and yolks separated
- 1/2 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon water
- berries, sugar, butter, for topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat egg whites to stiff peaks (stands straight up when beaters are lifted out).
- Beat yolks, sugar, salt, vanilla, and water together for 30 seconds to a minute.
- Carefully fold egg whites into yolk mixture. Pour into greased cast iron skillet (8-inch) or oven safe frying pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until light, fluffy, and set.
- Slather with butter and sprinkle with powdered or granulated sugar. Top with berries.
*This post contains affiliate links. In order to support this blog and continue providing free content, I may receive a commission from purchases you make through the links in this post.