- 5 eggs, whites and yolks separated
- 1/2 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon water
- berries, sugar, butter, for topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat egg whites to stiff peaks (stands straight up when beaters are lifted out).
- Beat yolks, sugar, salt, vanilla, and water together for 30 seconds to a minute.
- Carefully fold egg whites into yolk mixture. Pour into greased cast iron skillet (8-inch) or oven safe frying pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until light, fluffy, and set.
- Slather with butter and sprinkle with powdered or granulated sugar. Top with berries.
Pages: Page 1 Page 2