Sweet Fluffy Omelets are so delicious and a perfect breakfast to enjoy any morning.
If you like this yummy breakfast recipe you may also like these recipes:
- FLUFFY BUTTERMILK PANCAKES – Perfect Classic!
- EASY BLUEBERRY MUFFINS – filled with fresh blueberries.
- 15-MINUTE CINNAMON MUFFINS – super delicious and FAST!
- BERRY BANANA BREAKFAST SMOOTHIE – can be packed with protein.
Sweet Baked Fluffy Omelet
This Sweet Baked Fluffy Omelet is light, airy, and covered in melted butter and sugar. It's a delicious breakfast addition and ready in under 30 minutes.
- 5 eggs, whites and yolks separated
- 1/2 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon water
- berries, sugar, butter, for topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat egg whites to stiff peaks (stands straight up when beaters are lifted out).
- Beat yolks, sugar, salt, vanilla, and water together for 30 seconds to a minute.
- Carefully fold egg whites into yolk mixture. Pour into greased cast iron skillet (8-inch) or oven safe frying pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until light, fluffy, and set.
- Slather with butter and sprinkle with powdered or granulated sugar. Top with berries.
*This post contains affiliate links. In order to support this blog and continue providing free content, I may receive a commission from purchases you make through the links in this post.
Hi! Love the recipe. I’ve made it the past two mornings for my boyfriend and I 🙂 The only problem is that each time I made it, it comes out looking beautiful and fluffy. However, by the time I’ve finished putting the toppings on (only about 30-60 seconds) the omelet completely sinks down into itself. Any tips?
Hi there! I’ve recently updated my site with gold recipe buttons to help you jump to the recipe card or just scroll to the bottom. The recipe card lists all the ingredients and directions (including the temperature and bake time). I hope this helps.
Where the heck does it say what temperature to put the oven on??????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks Rachel! I was skipping right over those purple buttons.?♀️
Hi Connie! Thanks for stopping by. Yes, the recipe can be found here –> http://kitchencents.com/sweet-baked-fluffy-omelet/2/ There are “purple buttons” that link to the recipe in this post. I hope you enjoy this for breakfast sometime soon.
Am I missing something? I really want to make this but I’m not seeing an ingredients list with amounts. How many eggs? How much water? etc…
Kimberly @ Berly's Kitchen says
This looks really good, Rachel! I love how fluffy and puffy it is. It would be perfect with a side of seasoned breakfast potatoes. 🙂