A quick and easy sweet treat made with only 3 ingredients (popcorn, white chocolate, and sprinkles) and 5 minutes. Rainbow Sprinkles Popcorn is an easy, delicious treat perfect for movie night, birthday parties and more.
This rainbow sprinkles popcorn is so easy to make.
My little BooBaw thinks it’s the best treat to enjoy during family movie night or just a quick, yummy treat.
With all the cronoavirus news and panic spreading we let off some steam by whipping up a batch of this yummy rainbow sprinkles popcorn and watching the new Frozen 2 movie.
HOW TO MAKE RAINBOW SPRINKLES POPCORN?
This white chocolate popcorn comes together so quickly! It only requires 3 ingredients.
- white chocolate
There are also only 3 steps to making this awesome popcorn treat.
- Pop popcorn.
- Melt white chocolate and add to popped popcorn.
- Spread onto a cookie sheet then sprinkle with sprinkles. Let cool.
WHAT KIND OF POPCORN SHOULD I USE?
For this sweet white chocolate popcorn, I’ve used two kinds of popcorn. The first, a bag of popcorn. Second, pop the corn in a pot with oil.
When we want to make this popcorn as a last-minute movie night treat we use a bag of popcorn. It adds a butter flavor which we don’t mind. It can also be done popping in a matter of minutes.
If I have more time or want to double or triple the batch I like to put the popcorn in a large pot with a little coconut oil.
Either way, bagged or popping in a pot, this rainbow sprinkles popcorn is a win, win. Easy, quick and delicious!
IF YOU LIKE THIS EASY TREAT, YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THESE TREATS:
- Andes Mint Fudge – easy, 5 minutes to make, tastes like Andes Mints
- Easy Chocolate Mousse – whips up in 5 minutes or less, smooth and creamy
- Easy No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake – creamy cheesecake filling topped with cherry pie filling
- Vanilla Oreo Truffles – quick easy and can be made festive for any holiday
- Lovely Chocolate Covered Strawberries – fresh strawberries covered in luxurious rich chocolate
HERE’S THE RECIPE.
I HOPE YOU LOVE IT AS MUCH AS WE DO:
- 6-7 cups popped popcorn (about 1 bag)
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 2-3 Tbs sprinkles
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt white chocolate for 30 seconds at a time until melted (about 60 seconds).
Pour over popped popcorn. Stir until coated.
- Pour white chocolate coated popcorn onto cookie then immediately sprinkle sprinkles over wet chocolate. The chocolate will act as glue.
- Let cool until chocolate sets (about 20-30 minutes or quicker if set in cooler temperatures.