Get ready to score a touchdown with these delicious Super Bowl Party Food Ideas. With sweet and savory ideas, you and your guests will be the winners.
Can you believe Super Bowl Sunday is right around the corner, February 2nd to be exact!
Why do you like Super Bowl Sunday? Is it for the game, the commercials or the food? For me… it’s the food!
I wanted to bring some of the food happiness I feel on Super Bowl Sunday with these fantastic food ideas. All of these items would be a great addition to any Super Bowl party whether you’re in it for the game or not.
Don’t miss the Mini Football Turnovers–they’re my favorite! 😉
SAVORY SUPER BOWL PARTY FOOD IDEAS:
5. Reuben Bombs
9. Loaded Tater Tot Skewers | Made With Happy
10. Fried Mac & Cheese Balls | I Just Make Sandwiches
11. Brown Sugar Bacon Wrapped Pineapple Bites | Fox and Briar
12. Football Deviled Eggs | My Mommy Style
13. Mozzarella Stick Onion Rings | BuzzFeed
14. Chicken and Waffle Sliders | Food Folks and Fun
15. Individual Seven-Layer dip | The Girl who Ate Everything
16. Meatball Pizza Bake | 3 Little Greenwoods
17. Fresh Dill Dip | My Baking Addiction
18. Football Pizza Pockets | Picture the Recipe
19. Pizza Tots | Home Made Interests
20. Jalapeño Popper Football Cheese Ball | Peas and Crayons
21. Bacon Mac & Cheese Eggrolls | Miss in the Kitchen
SWEET SUPER BOWL PARTY FOOD IDEAS:
23. Chocolate Tacos
25. Cookies and Cream Cheese Ball | Shugary Sweet
26. Chocolate Strawberry Footballs | Sweet Dreams & Sugar Highs
27. Football Pretzel Sticks | All Because She Saved
28. Football Rice Krispie Treats | That’s What Che Said
29. Ultimate Brownie Sundae bar| Delish
30. Football Helmet Fruit Salad | Watermelon Board
31. Spicy Popcorn | Bake Your Day