1/2 batch Easy Raspberry Mousse, http://kitchencents.com/easy-raspberry-mousse/
- 1/4 cup raspberry or chocolate topping, for garnish: raspberry syrup/jam or melted chocolate (optional)
Mini Brownie Cups
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 1/4 cups flour
Mini Brownie Cups
- Preheat oven to 350' F.
- Mix butter cocoa powder, and sugar together. Add vanilla and eggs. Mix.
- Add flour, salt, and baking powder. Only mix until incorporated. Don't overmix.
- Scoop (size 70 scoop) 1 tablespoon into each mini cup tin that has been lightly greased and floured.
- Bake brownies for 14-16 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool 5 minutes then push small rolling pin, round tablespoon or other item to make the cup part in the center of the brownie. Remove brownie cups from pan before filling.
Raspberry Mousse Mini Brownie Cups
- Put raspberry mousse in ziplock bag fitted with piping tip or cut with 1/4 inch hole.
- Once mini brownie cups are cooled pipe mousse into cups.
- Drizzle with raspberry or chocolate topping.
- Chill for 4-6 hours to allow mousse to set or serve immediately.
- Best if chilled for 4-6 hours.
- Best if enjoyed within 1-2 days of making but can last in fridge for up to 5 days.
LOOKING FOR MORE FUN VALENTINES IDEAS?
- 25+ Non-Food Valentines Printables
- Valentines Turtle Pretzels
- Biscoff Cookie Truffles
- 35+ Chocolate Valentines Desserts
- Easy Valentines Burlap Wreath
- Peanut Butter Cookies with M&Ms
- Valentines Pancake Bites
- Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Easy Raspberry Mousse
- Dessert Charcuterie Board
*This post contains affiliate links. In order to support this blog and continue providing free content, I may receive a commission from purchases you make through the links in this post. This comes at no cost to you. It just helps me keep the delicious recipes coming. ?